Amrap's AirIt | Australian Music Radio Airplay Project :: Rock :: Smoke Rings - Go To Hell

Community Radio’s Australian Music Catalogue and Distribution Service

Australian musicians, record labels and artist representatives can apply here to get music distributed through Amrap's AirIt.

Any Australian community radio program maker or station music coordinator can apply for a free AirIt account to order music for airplay. Login to order an instant download.

Anyone else can browse Amrap's AirIt but only authorised radio users can login to access and order music for free.

 

Smoke Rings - Go To Hell

Smoke Rings - Go To Hell
Having started their journey together during an icy Canadian winter, guitar pop five-piece Smoke Rings now reside in Melbourne where they’ve clocked up quite a following on the live circuit.

The band have scored local supports alongside the likes of Good Boy, Big White, Jarrow, Green Buzzard, and WAAX, as well as making an appearance at St Kilda Festival where they were billed amongst The Smith Street Band, Polish Club, and Tiny Little Houses.

With their self-titled debut EP released last year, and a collection of new material including single ‘Go To Hell’ ready to be heard, 2017 is gearing up to be a big year for the band.

Smoke Rings are Lauren Heron, Shane O'keeffe, Jon Wright, Liam Gough, Elliott Weston

About this track...

“the song is 99% about ‘the elephant in the room’ between you and someone you care about, and keeping your mouth shut because if you tell them what you really think they are most likely going to tell you to ‘Go to Hell’. The other 1%...well, it just rhymed.”

Details
Number Of People In Act 5 Piece
State/Territory Artist Is Based In VIC
City/Town/Region Artist Is Based In Melbourne
Taken From The Release Titled Go To Hell
Copyright Holder's Name Smoke Rings
Media Servicing Date 2017-05-09
Main Genre Rock
Genre 2 Britpop
Contains explicit lyrics or themes that may offend some listeners Yes
Artist Official Web Site http://www.smokerings.com.au
Artist Social Network Page https://www.facebook.com/smokeringsband/
Content Provider Habit Music Company