Lee'Mon in brief: Who built the pyramids? Are we alone in the universe? Is Elvis alive? Who or what exactly is Lee’Mon? This is the real question, as nagging and conversation inspiring as the meaning of life itself. Is Lee’Mon a response to the legions of lemming-like Justin Bieber fans or an ingenious comment on worldwide social injustice? There is no truth, just one pretentious response after another, spiraling into confounded oblivion.
Instead let’s have a sonic checklist, something resembling a musical recipe containing (but by no means limited to):
1. Sumptuously composed, brazen tunes that bear a distinctly unsettling air.
2. Mostly bizarre juxtaposition of sound to subject matter.
3. The echoing influences of the divine Grace Jones and Edith Piaf.
4. An air of Ned Kelly (yes, THAT Ned Kelly)
5. All the vibe of a band playing quietly in the corner of a Young Ones episode.
Has this posted more questions than answers? The bottom line is quite literally here…Lee'Mon Don't Do Bios.
About this track...
1. A sumptuously composed, brazen tune bearing an unsettling air.
2. Bizarre juxtaposition of sound to subject matter.
3. The echoing influences of Grace Jones and Edith Piaf.
5. Vibe of a band playing in a Young Ones episode.
|Number Of People In Act||Ensemble|
|State/Territory Artist Is Based In||NSW|
|City/Town/Region Artist Is Based In||Albury|
|Taken From The Release Titled||Lee'Mon - Albury|
|Copyright Holder's Name||Lee'Mon|
|Media Servicing Date||2012-04-03|
|Contains explicit lyrics or themes that may offend some listeners||No|
|Artist Official Web Site||http://www.leemon.com.au/|
|Artist Social Network Page||http://www.facebook.com/leemonmusic|
|Content Provider||Redcat Sounds|