• During the band’s 14-year history (Lazy Susan breaking up in early 2012), Paul was the driving force behind its four albums, six EPs, and countless interstate tours and local shows, as a headliner and with national and international touring acts (eg: Brian Wilson).
• Paul embarked on his Family Fold project by recording the 11-track album, Lustre Glo, in 2015. The album further confirmed Paul as one of Australia’s best ‘under the radar’ songwriters and received glowing reviews in Rolling Stone, the SMH, themusic.com.au
• Two songs from Lustre Glo were added to rotation on Australian radio: Get a Grip Upon Yourself and I’m the One (Who’ll Never Leave You)
• In early 2017, thinking about his next project, Paul was put in touch with Nashville-based, Brad Jones
• Brad Jones has an international reputation as a producer/engineer having recorded artists and bands straddling Americana (John Prine, Steve Earle), singer-songwriter (Josh Rouse, Bob Evans, Missy Higgins) and guitar pop (Cotton Mather, Imperial Drag, Matthew Sweet).
• The finished product – Family Fold’s second album, Ashfield Skyline – will be released in August 2018 and is Paul’s most assured effort to date
About this track...
|Number Of People In Act||Solo|
|State/Territory Artist Is Based In||NSW|
|City/Town/Region Artist Is Based In||Sydney|
|Taken From The Release Titled||Ashfield Skyline|
|Copyright Holder's Name||Paul Andrews|
|Media Servicing Date||2018-05-18|
|Genre 3||Alternative Country|
|Contains explicit lyrics or themes that may offend some listeners||No|
|Artist Official Web Site||https://familyfold.bandcamp.com/|
|Artist Social Network Page||https://www.facebook.com/FamilyFold/|
|Online Store Page 1|
|Content Provider||Darryl Bailey Music Promotions|